binning keeper

A contractor from palm city, fla says:
the dimensions on my keeper are 1 5/16" wide by 1 1/2" high with the screw holes 7/8" center to center. do you have this animal?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Are those dimensions overall or of the slot opening? Does your keeper look like the 90-108 Binning keeper?
Profile picture of Paul
I looked through our inventory and we do not carry a keeper with those measurements. The I found a similar keeper that was close to your overall dimensions and a 7/8" hole center to hole center but the slot was much shorter (approximately 1/4"). Do you know the manufacture of the lock set? Do you see any names printed anywhere on the window hardware?
A contractor from palm city, fla. says:
yes the dimensions are overall and it looks like the keeper you show except the slot opening is 5/8" high not 3/8"
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Can you identify the lock portion on our site? That may help us in identifying the keeper for you.
A contractor from palm city fla says:
I do not see any names or numbers, but the windows were manufactured by Binnings Pan American out of Miami, Fla. and were purchased 9/10/01
A contractor from palm city fla says:
It looks like the 90-021
Profile picture of Paul
We are bringing in a new keeper that may be the replacement keeper you are looking for. I will post in this thread again when it is available for purchase. Normally this process only takes a week or two.
Profile picture of Paul
The new keeper has arrived and is available for purchase on SWISCO.com, see 90-259 Pam Am replacement keeper. The 90-259 is the closest keeper to your measurements I could find, it does not have your exact measurements but may work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.