block and tackle balance for vinyl windows

A contractor from Williamsburg va says:

Looking for replacement. Parts for vinyl windows

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We can replace this balance, but it would have to be specially made. It looks like our Series 770 but with a rivet installed at the top, instead of a screw plug. Can you just tell me how many you need?

We may not have that pivot shoe. I'm not sure if you needed that, too. If you do, can you show me a picture of the pivot bar that goes into it?

Hi, sorry it took so long to get back to you here are some pictures of the pivot bar and one of the shoe can you also tell me how much it would cost For a set off everything for one window, Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Paul

Thanks for the additional photos. I almost have everything I need to create your special order and at that point I will email your custom order link which will have the pricing included. The last piece of information I'll need is the thickness of your pivot shoe. Thanks in advance! 

Here are the pivot shoe specs 5/8 inch thick and 1 inch wide , 1 and 5/8 inch long , thanks
Profile picture of Paul

Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a show in this style that's 5/8" thick. The closest we have is our 15-188 at 1/2" thick. Could you possibly use this as a replacement? I cannot really make out your thickness from your photo, either. It's difficult to determine measurements from just a tape measure.

In the meantime, we will email you an order link for 2 of the requested balances. The pivot shoe and 19-029 S clip are sold separately.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.