block and tackle cross over from Caldwell. If it makes any difference, these are 20 years old.

A quick learner from Riverside, Ca says:
Need 2ea Balances. 1/2" x 21" without ends 22-1/4" including plastic ends. However, Are these attached to the sash with another plastic piece? Your pictures don't show it, but there are 2 plastic pieces attached to the inside of the frame. These are for a non tilting window.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Based on your pictures, I would recommend our S385-21 channel balance. Just make sure the nylon fittings are the same. As for the plastic piece you mentioned, this is called a top sash guide. Yours may be our 18-171, but it's hard to tell. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)