bottom moving pin

A quick learner from MI says:

When I install the final pin into the track, it get caught up on the bottom part of the clip that holds the pin to the door This is a closet that I can't crawl into and shut the door so pull the little clip that the bottom part get click in. Any suggestions.

thank you

Jeff 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Could you confirm if you are talking about the nylon clip on the nylon housing of the 21-007 bi-fold guide pin?

A quick learner from MI says:
Yes, Im talking about that clip at the bottom of the part.

Thank you,

Jeff Shaffer
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

In you situation where you can't easily access the hardware, I suggest removing the nylon sleeve from the pin, cutting the hook off the sleeve, and reinstalling the sleeve onto the pin before putting the pin back in the door.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.