bottom of window weatherstripping

A quick learner from small town, Florida says:
Am in a small town in south central Florida ... no one seems to be able to help me with this weatherstripping I struggled to get out of two windows that were corroding and leaking water inside. There is a small channel that the weatherstripping goes into shown in first photo - It looks to be about 1/16th" or maybe a tiny bit larger. Bought the house a few years ago and don't know the brand name. I think they were installed in 86. The only identification on the windows in in photo 2381.
Thank you, vickey
Window weatherstripping
A quick learner from US says:
Could someone there help me? I took weatherstripping out of the bottom of two windows and no one in my area seems to be able to help me. I was told to
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 10-320 sweep with a 3/32" bulb that might slide in your window groove. The sweep is 1" long but can be cut down if necessary. It's made for shower doors, rather than windows, but I have not been able to find a closer match. Look it over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.