bottom roller assembly for Monarch Mirror Door Co

Handy Person from Los Angeles
May 22, 2024 12:00 am
Hello. The photo above is the part we need to replace. The plastic roller broke. I cannot even find how it is attached. No screws or bolts. It may slide in the side. I can't take it off to show you a picture of it removed. I cannot find anything similar anywhere. Any suggestions?
tempImage8TXeI0 tempImageLsrxr7 tempImagehOOoxo
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
May 23, 2024 3:49 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

With the roller installed, I cannot confirm the exact style, but start by taking a look at the 23-042 roller with a round insert or the 23-074 with a T-shaped insert. Please note the bracket that the assembly connects to has been discontinued and will need to be removed.

Compare the style and dimensions to see how they compare. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts