broken balance part from American Craftsman Series 70 double hung window

A quick learner from Minneapolis says:
I need two of the plastic part in image 2. It is broken so that's the best pic I can provide. I'm sure the spring part in pic one is still good. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AmCraftsman_balance-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AmCraftsman_balance-2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 16-031 Mounting Bracket, which is used with the 15-087 Pivot Shoe. See if this is what you need. 

A quick learner from Warwick Rhode Island says:
I am in need of two of each of these for my 70 series double hung window they are 6 lbs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4FC634F4-C3AA-4609-B12B-D80E416A94C3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 63CC61BE-BEAE-4DA8-BC26-2D59BB97E78F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! That appears to be the same balance assembly as shown in the photos above. If you haven't already, I highly recommend reviewing the products that Bob recommended back in 2021 to verify that our products match.

If you also needed a coil spring to go with them, then you can use the Series 180.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.