broken corner insert and frozen roller.....thanks ocean air!

A quick learner from California says:
I have a Milgard slider w/screen door. The corner insert is broken (I removed it in 2 pieces) and the roller itself is rusted beyond hope. What insert and roller should I purchase?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I see that you inquired about this earlier in the summer and a member of our research team responded with their recommendations. I will copy and paste that response here and hopefully you will receive it this time. 

Below is the response to your previous post:

Because of the sea breeze, you might do better with a 1-1/4" nylon wheel that comes with the 84-016 roller along with the 95-020 door corner. See what you think. 

A quick learner from California says:
I did in fact, order what you suggested. This is for a different door....same problem. I was able to repair the original door by flipping the rusty rollers to the top where they did not have the weight of the door on them. Thank you for your assistance.
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.