broken latch replacement

A quick learner from south Florida says:
dear representative
our door to the balcony uses this part to lock the access. We tried to get it at a local hardware store (Home Depot) and they don't have it.
We're lucky to find your website...
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2503.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2504.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2505.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2506.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2507.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! If all you needed was the keeper, then I'd look at our 89-031. This looks like a dead ringer for your old  part. I think it's a good bet, since this is a relatively unique shape, but look over our photos and info and let me know if you agree.

A quick learner from South Florida says:
I need the exact replacement lock and handle shown in the picture. It works with the 89-031 keeper.

Roy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The handle set shown in the above photos is similar in design to our 82-002WKP. If you haven't already, I highly recommend reviewing this set to see how well it compares to your original. 

Note that I can't tell you with any guarantee that this is an exact match, as I don't know the dimensions or specs of the hardware shared by the original poster. However this product is my best guess based on the limited information provided. You will need to review our product to determine whether you ultimately think it would be a good fit for your door.

Dimensions for 82-002WKP
Dimensions for 82-002WKP

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.