broken part around windowsill case

A friend from Nevada says:
I do not know what the part is called but the brand name is Atrium. is there any way to replace that plastic part around the window?
User submitted a photo of their window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like it's the glazing bead that's broken. It's hard to tell what you have while it's still installed, as there's no way for me to make out the shape. You can start by looking at our 55-114, but that's just an educated guess. How does it match up to your own?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)