I have a broken pivot and shoe

A home owner from marienthal ks says:

I got two windows apart after sending the first pictures it looks like the pivot arms and the shoe are both broke there is nothing in the grove to rotate the window at all, I measured the pivot that is attached at bottom of window and it measures 1.75 inches but the end is broke off that attaches to the shoe. Do I am thinking the 2.5 inch pivot is probably correct, I have no idea the size of the shoe I only have one window with unbroken pivots in it. I cannot get them come out to take picture. The mechanise in the slider is also broken on two windows on both sides. I sent pictures of those too. I will upload that on separate file they measure 4 1/4 inches. let me know what to order and I will get it done today

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180507_145050 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180510_104449.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The pivot shoe you are showing us resembles our 15-191. This shoe is used with either the 1/2" wide Series 160 coil spring or 3/8" wide Series 165 spring. You will need to remove the nylon coil spring housing on the broken balance to measure the width of the spring. You will also need the code number stamped on the spring. For your pivot bar, see our 26-241 and see if this looks like a match. We also placed some helpful media guides on this page if you would like more information. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.