broken run on dresser drawer

A quick learner from galloway, NJ says:
lexington dresser 513-221, bent run and broken end piece as shown, would like to replace
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 32-081 and see how well this matches your hardware.
A quick learner from Galloway, NJ says:
looks like the right one - thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)