broken tilt out latch

Home Owner from Sandy, Oregon
Feb 15, 2024 12:06 am

I have attached pictures and a model number sticker from our vinyl windows. It appears the end of the tilt-out latches are broken. Do you have replacement parts for these and info on how to replace them? Thanks for your help.

Steve

window model tilt out pin2 tilt out pin1
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Feb 15, 2024 2:01 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting! I believe you can replace your tilt latches with the 26-243 Tilt Window Latch and its opposite handed version, part 26-244. To determine if this might work as a suitable replacement, carefully review and compare the dimensions below. You'll especially want to confirm that the latch will fit into the space in the top of the sash.

Alternate view of 26-243
Alternate view of 26-243

Profile view of 26-243
Profile view of 26-243

Home Owner from Sandy, Oregon
Feb 25, 2024 12:53 pm
Thanks for the info and dimensions to verify if this is the correct product. after measuring, I will need:

1 @ 26-243
3 @ 26-244

Please let me know what the total will be plus shipping and how to place the order
Thanks so much
Steve

tilt out llatch
1 user uploaded images
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Feb 26, 2024 8:38 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Steve,

I'm glad to hear that these are the right fit for your window. I'm sorry to say that I would not be able to place the order for you. You may place the order on the website, by adding the items to your online cart or you may call to speak to a member of our customer service team for assistance. They can be reached at (888) 991-1929.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other hardware repair questions you might have.

Have a great day!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts