broken tilt window pin

A quick learner from Yorktown, Va says:
can you identify the broken tilt window pin. You press the black button on the front of the window to release the tilt pin. I do not see any markings on the items.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt window hardware needed.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This broken finger lever resembles our 26-003. I'm afraid we only carry it in white, but it can be painted. Another option would be our 26-002 black finger release, which looks different I think will still fit your tilt latch. I also assembled a list on this page of related parts for this bottom sash in case you needed any of them.

A quick learner from Yorktown says:
The finger lever is not broken. It is the white piece on the end that locks the window in place. Do you have these? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your white tilt latch resembles our 26-014 slide latch. Be sure to compare the dimensions on our product page to your part removed form the window. Let us know if this will work for you or if you have any more questions. Thank you!  

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.