bubble seal with a straight base

A handy person from ohio says:
do you sell bubble seal with a straight base that pushes straight into the window groove?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 58-053 bubble seal, this may be what you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.