bubble weatherseal needed

A handy person from Marion Ohio says:
My mother has several Simonton casement and awning(?) windows that need the weather stripping replaced. They all crank in and out. I have several pictures that I am sending. I included the label for each type of window. Can you identify the weatherseal that I need to order? I do not have "end" shot pictures at this time.

Thanks.
You probably know this, but I forgot to mention that there is two types of weatherseal on each window. One is larger diameter than the other.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for reaching out to us!

So we'll actually need to see the weather seal removed from the window to be able to determine the best replacement option for you. Preferably, an end profile view so that we can see the shape of the weatherseal and any dimensions you can provide will be best way to determine the closest replacement. 

I'll try to get that. Do you have any documents on your site that provide instructions for removing or installing the weatherseals?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Well, it depends on the weatherseal. There are a few different types, but since yours is bubble it's safe to say you have one of two possible options: either a push-in kerf, which you can just pull out, or you have  "T" shaped base that slides into a slot. You'll have to slide it out of that slot from the end to remove it. Some windows weld those slot ends closed, which means you'll have to cut a little opening in order to get it out.

The video below displays how to replace wool pile, not bubble seal, but the principle is more or less the same. The video does not show how to cut an opening. There's no exact science to that, you just have to use a razor blade and be very careful. We recommend wearing safety gloves just in case.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.