bubble weatherstipping replacement for marvin windows

A home owner from Merion station, pa says:
Do you have a match for the bubble weatherstripping in the channel on the bottom of my Marvin window? Attached is a drawing with "approximate" measurements and a photo. thanks.
A customer submitted photo of bubbleseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 58-055 angled base bubbleseal. Do you think this may work for you?
A quick learner says:
thanks for your quick response. I don't see the 58-055 as being a close enough replacement. I may have to go to Marvin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the 58-055 would be the closest type of bubbleseal that we can offer. I apologize that I cannot help you any further.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.