bumper

A quick learner says:
Rubber bumper for Pella sliding door
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you possibly be talking about our 80-041 Pella patio door bumper? If this should not be what you are looking for, I would encourage you sending us some photos of your current door bumper so that we may take a closer look for you.
A home owner from MI says:
I have a Pella patio door with Pella Door Bumpers (80-014) top and bottom. I can't see the recessed screws; and, have tried phillips head and star screw drivers for removal with no luck. Can you tell me what the screws are likely to be.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that's not information that we have. I would suggest contacting Pella directly to know what screws were used on your specific door.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.