bypass door hanger

A home owner from Worcester,MA says:
We have Lawrence Brothers bypass door hangers on our bedroom closet. On of the hangers broke. A trip to the local hardware store came up empty. They had a similar hanger however it has a flat-edged wheel. Ours has a rounded edge and the new one would not fit in the track.I was wondering if the 23-047 comes with a rounded edge wheel.

Thanks,
George
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, George, No, the 23-047 has a flat edged wheel. Could I see a few pictures of your hardware? That will help us come up with a good match.
A home owner from Worcester,MA says:
My problem is the same as that posted by Brad on May 14, 2014. The flat wheel on 23-047 binds in the track. Is there something compatible with the rounded edge on the LB model?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You can consider our 23-011 and 23-012. Both of these rollers have a 3/4" oval convex wheel. There's also the 23-002, which has a 1/2" offset with a 3/4" oval wheel. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.