cABINET HARDWARE WITH BIRD LOGO

A home owner from Largo, Fl says:

Really challenging trying to find a match for this cabinet door hardware. Only has a bird logo and patent numbers. 3,205,532, 3,212,124 and trademark 3,255,484. I looked up the trademark and it says USIP ... not familiar with this one. Hope I can get some direction on how to find a hinge to match.

plate 1 1/2" with 3 holes, triangular placement , first 2 holes 3/4" from center edge of plate. first 2 holes (vertical) 1" on center and 3rd hole 3/4" on center from other 2 vertical holes. thank you. Linley

If there was a brick and mortar store who had anything like these I would be more than happy to check it out.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CABINET HARDWARE (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CABINET HARDWARE.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, your hinge is no longer made to my knowledge. The only part we sell that may work is our 32-126 kit, but redrilling holes on the door will be necessary. They just don't make them like your original anymore so I don't think you're going to get away without drilling. You should brace yourself for that as an inevitability. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.