cabinet drawer corner brackets to hold fascia front plate on to drawer

A quick learner from kitchen cabinets says:
I have a bunch of kitchen cabinet drawers that have two pegs that fit into the cabinet fascia piece. Needless to say, these detach all the time so I end up with the cabinet face in my hand. I am looking for some corner braces that will hold the sides and bottom piece of the cabinet to the fascia piece. I have attached an example of one of the braces that is on one drawer and I need these for all my other drawers. The front of the drawer is wood. The sides are metal. The base is like a laminated piece of particle board. The third picture shows what the pegs that hold the fascia piece to the sides.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't think we have an exact match, but our 32-092 heavy duty brace may work. What do you think?
32-092 : Heavy Duty Corner Brace
Heavy Duty Corner Brace
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at