cabinet hinge

A home owner from Columbus, Georgia says:
The only identifying things are the #3613151 and two L's facing each other above the #.

I'm redoing my cabinets and need soft nickle hinges but am unable to find them at Lowes or Home Depot. I'm going to need 40 and have bought a couple and had to return them because they bowed out to wide and would not fit.

Hoping you can help me.

Im not real good at knowing what I need but the length seems to 2 3/4 Center of holes seems to be 2 1/2 the flat square piece measure 1 1/2"
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Compare your hinge to our 32-126, which comes in a satin nickel finish. You might want to check out the additional images when you compare, so you can see the finish and the measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.