cabinet hinge on Homecrest Cabinets

A home owner from West Jefferson Ohio says:

Broken Swisco hinge has number on back of 03037.67

The plastic spring has broken out of all 50 in the house.

Replacement hinge: My neighbor had his replaced many years ago and they have a metal spring instead of the plastic. It is pictured as the Replacement hinge.

Homecrest replaced the hinges free because they are under warranty to the original owener

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. There are a few possibilities. See our 32-343 Compact Cabinet Hinge. Compare the dimensions with your old parts and let us know if you think this could work for you. If you need a wraparound hinge, see our 32-345 . Be sure to compare all dimensions, including the cup depth--this might otherwise prevent the replacement from fitting. Let us know what you find.

A home owner from FL says:
The photo on TOP left is the hinges I have . The plastic inside are breaking Home Crest cabinets that were the cabinets our builders used. #03037.67.Does Home Crest replace them ?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at