cabinet part back socket for drawer slide

A quick learner from Edmond, OK says:
Do you have or can you tell me where to find a replacement for this part (see photos).
The track is 1 and 1/8 inch (28 mm) wide and the part is 2 and 9/16 inch (66 mm)long
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-014 and see if this matches your socket.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)