can you get replacements?

A contractor from Maine says:
THese are older Anderson Cranks. Thanks for the help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C6IFM6UXnVkcd0T1QQ_pwsmX_lHED6zYmod2JheJRzAv7aLLY2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named uJbXkAB8yMKAc3F4dX9NRHmJI00R7Xnga1DaYdJswI4AOjX6gx
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You have an older Andersen Casement operator from back the 60's. I have personally worked on many Andersen windows, but not one as old as yours. I think we can still help, though.

It looks like yours has a metal bearing at the end. The one you picked out has a nylon bearing and it will not fit into your track. I'm wondering if you could retro-fit something like our 39-366 operator, instead. You could also try to use a newer version Andersen operator like our 39-095 and try to retro-fit that to your window, instead. You would also need new handles, either our 39-114L (for the 39-366) or the 39-286 (for the 39-095).

These are the best solutions I can come up with. I cannot guarantee that they will work, and they will require some handy work, but you just may be able to use them to fix your window.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.