I need 10 of the 29 inchers

I need 4 of the 25 inchers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200801_061248.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200801_061202.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200801_060751.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200801_060757.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a Series 390 Channel Balance; look over the nylon fittings to confirm. Measure the metal channel, not including those nylon fittings at either end, to confirm the lengths you need. You'll then need to choose a stamp option. Look for a stamp code on the metal channel. If there is none or you are uncertain, obtain the exact weight of your window sash. You can then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges listed alongside each stamp option on every balance's shop page.

A handy person from New Jersey says:

stamp is 2810. measures 29" metal to metal. need 10

stamp is 2420. measures 25" metal to metal. need 6

series 390? could not confirm so I send close up of nylon fittings in hopes you can identify. Home built 1978

Matt

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200807_070058.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200807_065758.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200807_065811.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:
Hey Matt. I can't tell from these photos, but hopefully the diagram below illustrates the difference. The Series 351 has a shoe depth, or 'heel-to-toe' measurement, of 1"; while the Series 390 has a shoe that's 1-1/8" deep. Sometimes these shoes wear down slightly over time, so a good rule of thumb is this: if the shoe proves to be at all deeper than 1", you have a Series 390
In any event, you'll need 29" balances with a stamp option of 2810, and 25" balances with a stamp option of 2420. All orders can be made through the online shop. 

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.