casement crank handle extension

A quick learner from cleveland oh says:
I need a casement crank handle extension for a norandex series 4000 window (manufactured by atrium). I purchased your 5/16" extension but it is just slightly too small. Do you have info on what would be the right extension or at least what size I should be looking for?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photos, it appears that you have a Truth operator. This hardware takes a 11/32" spline. If you can confirm, then check out our 39-157 or 39-337.
A quick learner from Cleveland, OH says:
Your ask if I can confirm that it is a Truth operator. How would I do that?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Open the window and look at the arms, or even remove that cover you show in your photo. Somewhere on the operator you should have the name "Truth" stamped on it. You could also look at the underside of the original crank handle for a name. The best thing to do, though, would be to measure your existing spline to see what size it is.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.