casement part

A landlord from Lorain, Ohio says:
I am looking for (3) pieces that hold the track to the side of a casement window. My pieces resemble the little white pieces in the picture of item number 39-543.

My pieces measure 1/2W x 3/4L x 3/16D How long it is I do not matters as long as the center piece screws in place. The track is 28" long.

Attached are some pictures.

Any help will be appreciated, Thank you Mike
User submitted photos of a window guide and track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before we can offer an applicable track, I'll need to know a bit more information. First, what is the length and width of the track? Could you also tell me what brand it is, if you know? Finally, could we see a few pictures of the operator used with it? Thank you!
A landlord from Ohio says:
I do not know what brand it is. I have looked it does not say.

The track is 28"L x 3/4"W the inside guide is 1/2"W

I do not know what an operator is.

As noted in the pictures, I do not need the track I need the little white inserts that go in the track. Item #39-543 was just to show that my frame except for size closely resembles that item.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for getting back to us. You can view what an operator is by visiting our Casement Window Replacement Operator Section on our site. Browse through here to get an idea of the hardware we'd like to see. If you can upload a few pictures of it, that would help us considerably.

I know that you're just looking for the plastic piece, but knowing what the track is will help us find it. That said, however, the plastic piece may not be available separately. There's a possibility you'd have to get a whole new track.
A landlord from Ohio says:
Here are the the pics of the operating system you requested.

Thank You Mike
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for posting in our Discussion Board! We are currently working on a possible replacement for that white plastic piece, and will post again as soon as we have more information!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 39-544, slider block.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.