casement window

A home owner from Athol, MA says:

Hi, I hope you can help me.

this white piece - with the green tape holding it together is what I need new. It is on a casement window. I have no idea which company is the manufacturer. This part is a guide for a metal piece that is part of the locking system. There are 2 on each window to stabilize this locking rod.

I need 4 of these little pieces but would take more to have replacements when needed.

Also, I am in need of these little gizmos that hold in the screens to these windows. picture # 4

I need 3 of these gizmos but will take more for replacements when needed.

I can provide other pictures if needed, I hope my word description is adequate.

Patsy

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named me # 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named me # 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named me # 4.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Patsy. Looks like you need new Tie Bar Guides. See our 39-417. While this looks a little different, functionally it will work exactly the same for you. For your spring clips, see our 70-050 or 70-050B. See which is closer to what you need. Let us know if you need anything else.

SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.