casement window cranks....right and left needed

A quick learner from Phila. Pa. 19114 says:
Awhile ago I got onto your site and ordered a pair of cranks for my vinyl bow window that I thought were the correct ones, naturally they weren't correct. So now I need to do what I should have done in the first place and ask for your help. I took a picture of the bad one and one of the ones you sent to me. I will need a pair of the correct ones and would like to return the ones that I ordered that were wrong. I really hope that you have the correct cranks as both vents are inoperable at the present time. Thank you....Leo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200908_182254.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I do recognize your old operator. This hasn't been made in a long time, unfortunately, but the good news is we have a solution for you. In fact, we have a video that will walk you through it step by step. I recommend watching it for the full story.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.