casement window operator

A home owner from N Syracuse New York says:
Arm is 4 inch center not 5 Attaching pic
Pat # US 4505601 No other markings on operator Need left and right

Thanks for your assistance

* was inquiring if Part# 39-187 and 39-188 would work for us
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 39-188 and 39-187 look close, though it's hard to tell if your arm is offset or if that's just the glare on the metal. Can you confirm?

If it's just glare, then I think those two are the way to go. You can simply swap the link arm from your operator with ours. You can drill out the rivets to remove them and then pop them back on with our 62-014. Could that work for you?
After reviewing, my husband thinks this will work for us
if he swaps the link arms I will order the needed parts, thanks for your assistance, much appreciated!
The arm is offset, please advise
Thank you! I haven't been able to find a version of this operator with an offset. Can you tell me if the offset is down or up? Could you also take a closer picture of the arm, from the side, so we can see exactly how the offset looks? Thank you!
A home owner from N Syracuse ny says:
Forwarding pics of casement window operator and arm.
Thanks for your assistance in trying to locate the right part, it is much appreciated.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid I have not been able to find a version of this operator with that offset. I see similar parts, but they've all been different. I'm not sure if this is available anymore. The only thing I can think of is trying to retrofit our 39-187 by maybe adjusting the bracket. I cannot guarantee that this will work, though. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.