casement window operator arm

A quick learner from new york says:
Hi have a few windows that all require an operator arm to be replaced. Not all have been rusted. In this particular case its fully rusted through and does not work well. It seems that the operator arms all have the roto HG04 2004U parts number on them on the top and on the bottom of the window.

In the second window, the image that shows that little clip that holds the arm attached to the window does not hold the arm to the window. Because that clip does not hold the arm in place, the window cannot open and close with the crank handle. Not sure if I can replace the clip or it requires the entire operator mechanism to be replaced please advise on which parts I would need for my casement windows in both cases.

Thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190713_101705.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190713_101642.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190713_101649.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. It sounds like you don't necessarily need to replace your operator outright, but simply need some new accessory parts. For the window with the first issue, I believe the 36-048 is the hinge you need. Just look over the dimensions to confirm. The second problem I'm less certain of, but I think you're showing us the 39-553 bracket. The bracket for the opposite side is our 39-554. Look them over and let me know what you think.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.