casement window part

A quick learner from Rhode Island says:
Could you help me to find it? This is plastic part which holds sliding arm
Pictures identifying part and window are attached
Thank you,
User submitted photos of a tie bar guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-417 tie bar guide and let me know if this could be a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)