casement window part

A home owner from toronto canada says:
could you please try to identify this part so I can order some. thanks
I can find any identifying parts. Windows are probaby 20 years old.
User submitted photo of their window part.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Take a look at the 39-175 sash operator, it looks like exactly what you need. The inverse of the 39-175 is the 39-176 (in case you have other windows of the same style that need the opposite crank operator). The replacement handle that fits these operators (if you are not going to reuse your old handles) is part 39-109B.
A home owner from toronto says:
Looks like it. Thanks for the fast response.
Now to just decide if its worth repairing or put in a new window.(A little more expensive than I envisioned :)
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at