casement window replacement hardware

A quick learner from Denver says:
I do not know the brand of my metal casement Windows. I need to replace the hardware on several Windows. Attached are two photos. Can you help me?

Thank you.

User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The window crank operator looks like our 39-001 & 39-002 style operator.

You will have to remove the hinge from the window and take a few photos of it (include some measurements) so that we can ID it.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at