casement window top hinge

A home owner from Honolulu, Hawaii says:
Trying to find replacement part for frozen/rusted casement window top hinge
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3C0195C6-F977-4DBD-84A2-36DC3B31EA50.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the four-bar hinges that we've related for you and see which size would be suitable for your window. Thanks for posting!

A home owner from Honolulu says:
In terms of sizes, when you say 10", which part are you measuring?
Profile picture of Casey

The dimensions in the title refer to the size of the base as shown below. All of our hinges include detailed dimensions on our product pages. 

Dimensions for 36-021HD
Dimensions for 36-021HD
A home owner from Honolulu, Hawaii says:
I'm going to need three 10" hinges for windows that open to the right (if viewing from inside) and two 10" hinges for windows opening to the left. I also need a 16" lower crank (see attached pics)

Can I get the total price and how long to ship to Hawaii

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E9B45180-97F7-48E9-861E-EDFF6754D888.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7DCA9676-BC31-4F43-9F22-69E7FEF63402.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

Our hinges are not handed and can be used for either left or right-handed applications, so it sounds like you'll just need some of our 36-021 HD hinges. As for your operator track, yours resembles our 39-032 operator, which is compatible with our 11-3/8" long track. Take a look and see if this could be the part you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.