casement window weatherstripping

A home owner from USA says:
Attached is a picture of the weather stripping from my casement windows.
Can you help me find a suitable replacement?
Thank you for your help,
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Andy. My suggestion would be to consider our 58-055 offset bubble. Check it out and let me know what you think. It's different in style, but it has that offset kerf that may give you the same coverage.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! My suggestion would be to use the 58-055 off set bubble. Take a look at that bubble weather stripping and others on the web site and compare to see if this would work for you. You can also order samples to try out! Let us know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)