IMG_3716 IMG_3718 IMG_3726 IMG_3728 IMG_3733
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 13, 2024 11:33 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am confident we can supply you with the replacement channel balances you need but I'll need to see a photo of a balance with a spring and pulley system, in tact. Most importantly, I am looking to see a photo of where the spring and pulley meet at the center of the balance.

Once I have this information, I'll be able to determine the exact replacements you need.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have in the meantime.

Home Owner from 1969 Bunting Lane Lincoln CA 95648
May 13, 2024 11:23 pm
Hi Jasmine, photo attached shows the sting and the pulley meet and second photo is showing the balance length, please let me know if need additional photos or information.
IMG_3805 IMG_3715
2 user uploaded images
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 14, 2024 8:56 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for the photos. The balances you have will need to be a custom made assembly. That said, I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of these balances, as there is an order minimum of (2) for custom assemblies. If you would like a larger quantity of balances, please let me know and I'll be happy to update the quote for you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions you might have in the meantime.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts