channel balance

A home owner from san jose ca says:
I have 2 channel balances that are broken. Can't find it locally anywhere for replacement.

Trying to identify the meaning of the labels on it.
big black stamp on the metal part
with spaces

26 5 JW CMC 11
27" long for the metal part
5/8" wide
the windows are single non-tilt vertical windows

attached images.

Can you provide any assistance?
Thank you
Amy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance-end.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom end.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Amy, thanks for the post & photos! We can certainly assist with your balances. It looks like you will need an S380-27 or an S385-27 depending on the depth of your bottom shoe attachment. If the shoe measures 1" you'll need the Series 380 , but if the shoe measures 1-3/32" go for the Series 385 balance. For either balance, you will need to choose the 2650 option as determined by the "26 5" included in your stamping. Let us know how it goes!

Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
A quick learner says:
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for the assist. I just ordered 4. I had the 1" shoe, so I got the 380 series with 2650 option.

Thanks again
Amy
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Glad to hear, Amy! I think the series 380 will work out well for you then. If you need a few installation tips, check out our video below. Definitely stay in touch and let us know how it works out for you!

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.