channel balance

A home owner from Florida says:
Need an ID/replacement part number. Channel is 30 inches long. window weighs 27.3 lb.
User submitted pictures of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Before I can offer an applicable replacement for your balance, I just need to know a bit more information about your bottom shoe. Please refer to the following chart and pick out your shoe from t he examples given. Please keep in mind that while a fraction of an inch difference may not seem like much, it is in fact vital the operation of your balance. I urge you to get as exact a measurement as possible.

A SWISCO guide to identifying balance shoes.
A quick learner from Florida says:
The actual measurement is 1 1/16", and it has wings. I think 15-004 should work. I measured with a 6" scale graduated in 32NDS & 64THS inch. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. In that case, please take a look at our S385-30 with a 2950 stamp option and see if that will work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.