channel balance

A quick learner from 20783 says:
one balance is marked 2120F, the other 2120 Q; one discernible differences 1) the color of the top shoe (immaterial). Not sure if I'm looking at S351 or S390 but I'm pretty sure its a 1" shoe depth cause there's seemingly nothing 1 1/8" about it. 22" length balances for sure. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200103_093718.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200103_093813.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
If your bottom attachment has a 1" depth as shown below, you'll want to go with the S351-22 with a 2120 spring strength option. Thanks for posting!

A quick learner from 20783 says:
Thank you, Casey. one follow-up question. On the shoe that has a depth of 1 1/8" is the measurement from the bottom of the shoe to the tip of the prongs 1" or 1 1/8?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am not sure if I understand your question 100%, but if you're measuring the depth of your bottom balance shoe, you want to measure it from front to back, just like in the diagram, we placed in our previous response. Does this help answer your question? 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.