DB J02 32 SHD channel balance

A quick learner from California says:
DB J02 32 SHD METAL MEASURES 33" FOR A TILT APPLICATION WOOD WINDOW IN VINYL JAMBLINER
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1893.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1897.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1898.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1899.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1900.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. Your balance has a bit of an odd configuration, but we should still be able to supply it as a custom order. Before I go any further, though, I just had a few questions I needed answered.

First, can you tell me the exact weight of the sash these balances support? That will allow me to calculate the proper spring strength. I also see that your balance installs at the top of the track using a hook attached to a rivet; can you confirm that this rivet is in the top most hole? It broke off in your photos and I can't be 100% sure.

Finally, how many of these did you need?

WEIGHT OF BOTTOM SASH IS 40.2 POUNDS.
RIVETS ARE IN SECOND & THIRD HOLES FROM THE TOP.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1915.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1916.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! Please give me a little more time to confirm the availability of a balance that can support that kind of weight. That's pretty heavy for a 33" balance, but not unheard of. I'll get back to you ASAP!

In the meantime, I would still need to know how many you need. Let me know that quantity as soon as you can. Thanks!

One set, for the bottom half only
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks. A lot of different customers define "set" differently, but based on context I believe you mean two balances. Let me know if I'm wrong about that.

I'll email you a purchase link and price quote now for 2.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.