channel balance

A contractor from Georgia says:
hi, I have 15" long channel balances on some small windows that need to be replaced. They are stamped with 1420. Please call or email me with the correct part number, I want to be sure they come with the plastic top and bottom pieces. It looks a lot like your S351-15. What is the difference in models, just the plastic parts and lengths?

User submitted picture of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Brian. Based on these images, I recommend that you take a look at our S390-15 channel balance. Does this look about right? Make sure to compare all dimensions listed to that of your original hardware. I would also recommend the 1420 stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)