channel balance S350-26 bottom show attachement

A handy person from Woodbridge NJ says:
I would like to order this channel balance but the ones that I have for my windows have a different kind of shoe then the one listed, which comes with 15-004. Will this be compatible with the one I sent in these pictures? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FE8610C7-6CB7-493F-9273-5562CE466256.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FCDE71F3-5B1E-46D3-BCAE-5ED16AABD225.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not. You have a very special kind of balance that is only used on hinged windows. It's rare but not unheard of. We can supply it, but only as a custom order.

The thing is, this is an asymmetrical balance system. What this means is that the left and right side will be different on the same window.

To start, one side will have the 19-008 top nylon fitting and 15-025 bottom nylon fitting. The other side, however, will have the 19-008 top nylon fitting and NO bottom fitting at all. In addition to this, each balance will have a different stamp.

So, to start, I'd like you to identify which balance is which in your window and tell me which stamped balance has both nylon fittings, and which stamp has just the top. Then, tell me how many of each you need. Once I have that information, I'll email you an order link and price quote for each type.

A handy person from Woodbridge NJ says:
Thanks for replying!

After inspecting the balances we have, it appears that the the balance on the left side, facing the window looking outside, has the 19-008 fitting and no bottom, this side also has the hinge on the window which we also need. The right side has the 19-008 top fitting and the 15-025 bottom fitting.

As for the stamps, the left side has 2540 stamped on it and the right side has 2520. We need 7 complete sets for each side.

There's a few more things we need:

15 of the 15-058 hinges in black
10 of the 18-027 latches in black
2 of the 55-127-6 silverline snap-ins in black
25 feet of the 58-127 pile weatherstrips

Let me know if you need more information. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect! This is exactly what we needed to know. So it sounds like you need seven 2540 balances with a 19-008 top and no bottom, and then seven 2520 balances with a 19-008 top and 15-025 bottom. I'll go ahead and shoot those order links over now. You'll be getting two of them, one for each side. 

These order links will allow you to add the special balances to your cart as if they were any other standard part. You can then add the other products to your cart as normal.

Thanks for reaching out to us, and especially for considering us for your business. It means a lot!

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.