channel balance clip

A quick learner from phoenix says:

Last month I ordered a pair of 33" Series 351 Channel Balances. They worked great thanks! When I replaced the balances, I noticed that this plastic clip that attaches to the window frame was broken. It is 1-3/16" long and 1/2" wide. Do you carry these? Thanks alot.

User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, glad our balances worked! As for this part, it is known as a top sash guide. I think you may want to see our 18-008. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)