channel balance hardware

A quick learner from Escondido, CA says:
Just purchase 4 S371-34 : 34" Series 371 Channel Balance units and came to find out during installation that one of the top sash guides was broken which allowed one of the channels to slide up when the window was closed.

Which of your pairs of top sash guides are appropriate for my channel balances?


Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bill. There isn't any one top sash guide that only works with the S371-34, so it's hard to say. One common choice is the 18-124P, though. Carefully compare this to your current hardware to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)