channel balance indentification

A quick learner from Montana says:
Hello,
I need replacements for my window channel balances but don't see them in your products. I have attached pictures. They are 21 inches long.
Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191018_141859.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191018_141840.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20 4 BSI Balance Stamp
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We can replace this balance for you, but it will have to be custom made due to its unique design. I need just a little more information to get this going. Can you show us the metal clip at the end of the cord that comes out of the nylon shoe? The style of that clip is needed to determine the right replacement. Once we know that we'll get this started for you. Many thanks.

A quick learner from Montana says:
That is the part that is broken. Can I just get those metal clips and replace the broken ones?

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191023_130032.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191023_125949.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the reply. This hook resembles our 62-108; but take a look to confirm this first. Now, replacing hooks can be tricky if you aren't handy; you may want help from a pro from this. Keep in mind too that when the clip breaks, that usually means that the balance isn't far from behind, so it still may be worthwhile to replace your balances as well. If so, let us know. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.