Kinro window channel balance parts

A quick learner from Rancho Cucamonga, california says:
I have Kinro windows, single hung approx. 30" x 59 1/2". I'm having some problems with the channel balance(s). As near as I can tell the only thing I see broken is the "channel balance top". The balance is 28" long and the top that looks most similar is part #19-005. Can you advise me? Thank You, Gordon
A quick learner from Rancho Cucamonga, California says:
I already sent you a question, my ref. # is 8752. I may have referred to the wrong part that I was looking at. The part I think I need is 19-005. It's a channel balance top. I have Kenro windows and this looks like the only broken part. Thank You, Gordon
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Can you submit a picture of both the top and bottom your channel balance? Also, take a close look at the metal channel, you should be able to find a stamp on it. We will need this stamp to figure out which strength and length channel balance you will need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at