channel balance replacement

A contractor from Florida says:
I
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like a unique type of balance with a 19-042 top and 15-005 bottom attachment. Do those look good to you? If so, please tell me the length of the metal channel, the number printed on it, and how many you need. It will have to be specially, made, but with that information it should be no problem.
A quick learner from Marco Island FL says:
Hi Tom, sorry for the delay. I was on vacation last week and just catching up. There are no visible numbers on the balance. I need 2, length of channel is 24 inches. Use something close to a 2330 for window weight
Profile picture of Tom
If there is no stamp on your balance, we will need to know the exact weight of the sash. That will allow us to properly calibrate the strength of the spring.
A quick learner from Marco Island says:
I have replaced a great number of balances and am very comfortable with using 2330 balance for weight. Plus we run on very thin margins and do not have time to weigh windows. How soon can the balances be shiped
Profile picture of Tom
In that case, I will email you a special order link for 2 immediately.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.