channel balance replacement

A quick learner from US says:
Hello,

I am looking for channel balances for 2 different windows and would appreciate if you could help me determine the correct ones as well as pricing. I included some pictures and below is the information I was able to retrieve after removing them:

Window 1:

Brand: BSI

Stamping: 3530 EL

Size: 35" x 1/2" (metal part)

Window 2:

Brand: BSI

Stamping: 2930 EL

Size: 30" x 1/2" (metal part)

These windows are from the early 80s. I need 2 channels for each window.

I appreciate your help on this.

William
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lower - Back View.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Upper - Back View.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Upper - Front View.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We may be able to supply these balances for you but that top attachment is quite out of the ordinary. I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and we'll reach out to you as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It appears that you have custom balances from Jones windows. Your first balance will have the 19-039 top fitting and the 15-002 bottom fitting with a 3530 spring strength. Likewise, your 30" balances will have the same fittings with a 2930 spring strength based on the stamp number you've provided.

One thing I'd like to confirm is that your balance with a 3530 stamp would normally have a 36" metal channel, similar to your 30" balance with a 2930 stamp. Once we confirm this information, we will send over a separate email with order links and price quotes for two of each balance. Thank you!

Thank you for researching the correct parts. I'll be waiting to hear from you. Thank again
Profile picture of Paul

One thing I'd like to confirm is that your balance with a 3530 stamp would normally have a 36" metal channel, similar to your 30" balance with a 2930 stamp. Could you please confirm the length of your metal channels so that we can quote you for the correct parts? Thank you. 

Hi Paul. You are correct. The length is 36" on the 3530.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul

Thank you for confirming. We have sent over a separate email with order links and price quotes for two of each balance you requested. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.